The Institute of Company Secretaries of India ( ICSI ) released Admit card On 12th Dec, 2019. The admit card only for released for students who are appearing for Executive & Professional . Candidate can download Admit Cards By Visiting to the offical website of ICSI or Click Here To download.
Important Instruction To Examines By ICSI
Please read important instruction as prescribed by the CS Institute
1. Verification Of Particular :
You should have to verify all particulars mentioned in your admit card/Hall Ticket such as Name, Registration Number, Photograph, Signature, Stage and Module(s) of examination enrolled for, Examination Centre , Exemption granted,etc.immediately after taking the print-out of the Admit Card. ICSI Admit Card Dec 2019.
2.Admission To The Examination Hall
Never forget to carry your Admission Certificate(i.e. Admit Card/Hall Ticket)and Valid Identity Card sent by post by the Institute OR the downloaded Student Identity Card from the individual online accounts at https://smash.icsi.in duly attested by the authorised officals every day in your exam other wise you will not be allowed to enter the Examination Hall.
For any reason, if some of the candidates are not holding the identity card due to any reason. They may bring Passport,Driving Licence , PAN card , Aadhar card,Voter card,etc issued by government authority.
3.Photograph/Signature in Admit Card
If the downloaded admission certificate/admit card doesn’t bear your photograph/signature. Then don’t worry about it.
Do the following instruction prescribed by CS Institute:
- Affix your recent passport size photograph;
- Put your signature on the downloaded Identity card;
- Get it attested by either from: (a) member of ICSI; (b) Gazetted officer of state/central government;(c) Principal of Recognized school/college; (d) Managers of Nationalized Bank ,etc.;
- Handover one identical photograph to the superintendent of Examination centre for affixing the same in the Attendance sheet.