3 Days Residential Training Program By ICSI ( Institute Of Company Secretaries Of India ) For Arbitration in Commercial Disputes.
3 Days Residential Training Program Start On 27 Dec,2019 and end on 29 Dec,2019.
Distinguished Speakers And Guests
- Prof. (Dr) KVS Sarma < Vice – Chancellor,MNLU >
- Dr. Pundla Bhaskara Mohan < Ex-Judicial Member,NCLT >
- Indian Contract Act in Domestic & International Commercial Disputes
- Performance of Contracts
- Drafting Contracts & Other documents
- Key differences in Arbitration, Mediation and Conciliation
- Court Craft
- Court Mannerism
- Methods of Dispute Resolution
- Procedure of Mediation, Conciliation & Arbitration in Commercial Disputes
- Mock Arbitral Sessions
- Mock Conciliation Sessions
- Emerging areas of practice for Company Secretaries
Key Takeaways and Inclusions
- Mock Arbitral Tribunal Experience under the guidance of seasoned professionals.
- Appearance before a mock Arbitral Tribunal and improve communication and presentation skills.
- Team learning opportunities will develop creative thinking among participants.
- Enhancing knowledge and honing skill sets on conduct of proceedings, Appearances & Arguments, Interpretation, Pleadings, Making Of Arbitral Award, Making of Conciliation Settlement Agreements.
- Peer learning environment as all participants will be residential.
(GST @ 18% extra )
NEFT BANK & BRANCH :
Indian Overseas Bank Street No. 8 Habsiguda
IN FAVOUR OF :
The ICSI COE, Hyderabad
A/C No. :
IFSC : IOBA0002932
Dr. Sapna Malhotra
Deputy Director & HoD, The ICSI, Cert Hyderabad
CS PRAVEEN SONI
Central Council Member & Chairman ICSI-CERT
ICSI CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE
Survey No. 1, IDA Uppal, Genpact Road ( Near Mallikarjunaswamy Temple), Uppal, Hyderabad – 500039
Ph: +91-040-27177722, +91-040-29569320
Disclaimer : All information Here publish is taken from ICSI Official Website. With all care this article has been written if any error or mistake has been created than its not author’s responsibility. By Clicking On below button check out offical notice from ICSI.
For any suggestions or feedback Comment below or visit Our Contact Us Page or Mail Us :- firstname.lastname@example.org