The annual membership and certificate of practice fee for FY 2020-21 has become payable w.e.f. 1st April 2020, the last
the date for receiving both payments has been extended till 30th September 2020 without additional Restoration and entrance fees.
A member who is seventy years and above in age pays only 25% while a physically challenged member pays only 50% of
the Associate/Fellow Annual Membership fee as per The Company Secretaries (Amendment) Regulations, 2020.
The membership and certificate of practice fee payable are as follows: *Fee includes GST@18%.
(admitted on or after
|Annual Membership fee*||Rs. 2950||Rs. 1770||Rs. 3540|
|Certificate of Practice fee*||Rs. 2360||Rs. 1770||Rs. 2360|
MODE OF PAYMENT OF MEMBERSHIP FEE
The fee can be paid ONLINE only using Institute’s website www.icsi.edu through the member login portal https://www.icsi.in/student/Login.aspx entering Username and Password, selecting option Manage Account and then Annual Membership Fee. User Name is the ACS / FCS number e.g. A12345 / F12345. Payment through other modes is not accepted.
Members not having Password can retrieve it if their email id & mobile number is registered with the Institute, otherwise, the member needs to make a request for providing Password on http://support.icsi.edu attaching a scanned copy of Photo ID proof.
Things you should be noted/ensured before making online payment of fee:
- Non-CoP holders need to register for eCSIN if not registered yet.
- CoP holders need to register for UDIN if not registered yet.
- Declaration of PAN & Aadhaar is required.
- Members are required to verify and update their address and contact details as required under Regulation
3 of the CS Regulations, 1982 amended till date.
- Declaration of GSTIN (optional) is required if one wants to claim GST Input Tax Credit. If GSTIN is not given, it will not be reflected in the fee receipt.
- The fee is calculated by the system including GST@18%.
- CoP holders can pay CoP renewal fee along with the annual membership fee or separately after having paid the annual membership fee first.
- Submission of online Form-D is a pre-requisite for CoP holders.